Jan 8 2019 Tableau User Group Meeting: Agenda and WEBEX
Happy New Year and Welcome Back fellow T.U.G. members. Thank You to those who submitted the T.U.G survey sent by Shaina on Dec.17th . For those who haven't responded, the survey is still open.
The Lake Success Training Room and the Albany Mohawk Conference Room has been reserved for the onsite meeting (RSVP here).
Proposed Agenda for the next Tableau Tuesday*:
- Company Updates - Joe Gulotta ( @jgulotta )
- Steve Fogel ( @srfogel ) will explain his analysis and viz for last month's Monthly challenge on Holidays celebrated around the world.
- In review of current feedback, we will switch it up from group challenges to demonstrations. This month, Shaina ( @Shaina_Bass) will demo a Tableau Viz on The Annual Expected Christmas spending (#MakeoverMonday week 52) . Feel free to try this challenge before hand and share with the group, or bring your laptop in and follow along with Shaina as she demonstrates.
- Shaina will discuss Storytelling with Data
- Open Floor discussion for sharing tips and tricks, show off your recent work or ask the group your questions for help
Lunch is provided for the onsite attendees. For IPRO employees unable to attend onsite, see Webex call-in information on the IPRO Calendar (The IPRO Calendar will soon be updated to reflect the correct date and time but the webex call-in information remains the same each month; thanks for your patience.)
* Tableau Tuesday - The second Tuesday of every month